2320 V berth cushions removed

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aheider

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Contemplating not using my cushions (boat is a dedicated fishing boat) and just leaving them out. For those of you that do the same, how do you keep your stuff from sliding all over the place?

Contemplating not using my cushions (boat is a dedicated fishing boat) and just leaving them out. For those of you that do the same, how do you keep your stuff from sliding all over the place?
I use this rubbery non-skid shelf liner on the 'dash' and on the floor in places to keep stuff from moving around. I'm sure it would work in your cabin.

1700967831662.png
1700967250470.png

Last edited:
That’s what I was considering. Also thinking about having the cushions recovered with an easy to clean material. The non skid would be way cheaper. 😂

That’s what I was considering. Also thinking about having the cushions recovered with an easy to clean material. The non skid would be way cheaper. 😂
I'm surprised how well the non-skid has held up, especially so on the 'dash'. It's been in the sun for over 6 years, and it has not hardened, has not faded, and is still super-non-skid. I first figured I'd be replacing/re-doing it every couple years. That's not been the case. It's 'like new' even after all these years.

Do you have the name of that product?
1701210563678.png
Do you have the name of that product??
1701210581256.png
It was six years ago so I'm not sure if this is the exact same brand. I'm pretty sure I ended up getting it 'off the shelf' at Lowes. It was one of the first upgrades I made after we got the boat.... I don't know if they still carry this exact brand/item, but there are lots of similar products at Walmart, Home Depot and Lowes.... I do remember I got the thickest one I could find...

Last edited:
View attachment 38866

View attachment 38867
It was six years ago so I'm not sure if this is the exact same brand. I'm pretty sure I ended up getting it 'off the shelf' at Lowes. It was one of the first upgrades I made after we got the boat.... I don't know if they still carry this exact brand/item, but there are lots of similar products at Walmart, Home Depot and Lowes.... I do remember I got the thickest one I could find...
Thank you….👍

Throw a few heavy blankets on there. Protects your cushions, keeps stuff from sliding and you can rack out for a few minutes if you don't get any sleep the night before.

Throw a few heavy blankets on there. Protects your cushions, keeps stuff from sliding and you can rack out for a few minutes if you don't get any sleep the night before.
Definitely an option. I need to make a couple trips with and without the cushions and see what I prefer.

I keep my anchor ball and large fender / or grill tote under there, depending on the trip. I would miss having that dirty/wet/salty storage under the cushions.

Latest posts

Back