2320's for sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigk23surf

Reaction score
Where are they? I have been thinking about getting something a little bigger and looking for used 2320's for about 6 months and can't find many. Is there just not many of them out there? My budget is about 35K and looking for no bottom paint, a good trailer and a 4 stroke with the bracket. I have seen new ones for 50K but seems that used ones are rare.

I wanted a 2320 and encountered the same thing when I was looking. I think there are not as many 2320s and the owners tend to hang onto them. I ultimately broke down and bought a 2520 and haven't regretted it for a moment. I had been afraid the 2520 would be too much boat, too hard to dock alone, etc., but I've been very pleasantly surprised. It's a breeze to handle. So don't be afraid to look at the 25s too unless you really think you need the DV hull on the 23 or something. You may actually have better luck finding the bigger boat in your price range than the smaller one.

I don't need the DV and would like to have the bigger boat but I keep it on a trailer. I think the 2520 would be to much for my Tundra to pull and also to wide.

I dont know where you live but finding a 2320 in So. California for 50K is never going to happen unless your looking for a run hard and put away wet fixer upper here they hold their value 3-5 years old are close to the price of new and there are no new ones for sale

Depends on which Tundra you have. The older V8's (mine was a 2003 & wouldn't pull my 2320 with gas, gear, etc & had to get rid of it) are only rated for 5000lb towing. Newer ones are better.

I see 5300 for the 2520XL and 5800 for the 2520XLD. My Tundra is an 08 and can probably handle it but I trailer the boat 200 miles a week sometimes and think it would be a hassle with a boat that big.

FishFactory":k07m0fcx said:
bigk23surf":k07m0fcx said:
I see 5300 for the 2520XL and 5800 for the 2520XLD. My Tundra is an 08 and can probably handle it but I trailer the boat 200 miles a week sometimes and think it would be a hassle with a boat that big.

Are you now looking at "XL" models ?

I thought the 2520XL was the MV and the XLD was the DV? Is there a lighter 2520 with a bracket? If so I would consider that too.

Back