• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

23DVCC 2004 For Sale.....SOLD

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually, I'm glad you asked. The boat performs really well with the 200. If you look at the performance bullitens from 2004 you will see that the 200 hpdi is close to the same performance and fuel economy as the 225fs. I have always felt that the 200hpdi was a great motor for the boat. It certainly has lots of "hole shot" power to get the boat on plane in short order.
Thanks for the well wishes. I have already had some interest in just 2 days!

Edit: Boat was under agreement, but now available again.

Yes the bottom is painted. Red Petit ablative. The boat is currently on Nantucket.

dscn1444.jpg

dscn1416.jpg

dscn1418h.jpg

dscn1419m.jpg

dscn1421pxn.jpg

dscn1426.jpg

That is my dream boat. It is one awesome fly fishing machine.

If I could ever get the Admiral to cooperate, I'd downsize to a 23DVCC. But, she won't budge. Although I get her on the boat only 3-5 times a year, she won't give up the cabin of the 2510.

Dave

aka

Interested in trading for a 23' Key West CC with a 225 Yamaha and cash?

Dexter

The minor cosmetic chips have been fixed a professional boatyard.

Is this boat still available? If so, please send me a PM with the contact information. I live in SE NC, but I commute to work in CT, so I could check it out relatively soon.
Thanks.

Back