• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2520 Seat and base for sale SOLD

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99Parker2520

Reaction score
Bought this from zookeeper and I am not going to use it. $300 takes it, that's what I paid and it is in perfect shape

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 676
OK....the whole base is tapered so here you go, the base at the widest point is 24 1/2" wide X 32 1/2" deep. That is 6" up from the floor. Where it screws to the floor its approx. 22" X 30". The height of where your feet rest is 15" and the top the seat is 36". The seat base cabinet where the seat is bolted to is 19" X 21 1/2" the height of the seat back is 51". Hope this makes sense to you. The inside of the base is wide open, no shelves or anything.

Thanks for the reply. I'm using my boat this weekend so I'll be able to measure. The helm seat on the 2120s is set back from the helm far enough so that you can stand with the seat slid back in the the tracs. I was thinking that I could move the mounting position forward as I'm willing to let go of that as an option. I think the problem is going to be the 32.5 ". I think it will come out into the doorway on the 2120? I probably only have about 24" I'm thinking? I'm looking to add shore power, marine AC, inverter, battery charger etc..this winter and I had alway wondered if the seat pedestal on the 2520/2320 might work and give me the cabinet to mount things in. I'll let you know but I'm pretty sure the 32.5" depth is not going to work out.

Is this seat still available and did this come from a 2520 piolet house.I'm curious if will fit between the door.Would you know what shipping would be for zip 19020
Thanks

The seat base came out of a 2520 and needs to be taken apart to fit in the pilot house....unbolt top section from the bottom and it will fit. Other option is to remove the door and frame and it may fit that way. Not sure on the shipping but my zip is 02703. Headed offshore tomorrow morning for a couple days on a charter so I will not be available till Saturday night. Going out on the Castafari.

It is still here. I will let you know if in2deep doesn't take it. I told him he has first option. You near St Stephens?

Back