2520XL Floor Plan

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SommerTime

Reaction score
I have a 2004 Parker 2520XL. There are access plates in the floor which I am reluctant to try and open. Is there anywhere that I can get a so called floor plan of the 2520XL so that I can determine if I open the access plates what I will find underneath.

Any help is appreciated.

SommerTime

Call or Email Parker and ask for Robin. Tell her what you need. She will take care of you. She is extremely helpful and responsive.

To open, or not to open---For me, there would no way that I could even consider the latter. You need to open everything that can possibly be opened. Take a mirror and look fore and aft and side to side. Inspect everything. Jack the boat up with the trailer jack stand, go to the anchor locker with a garden hose and fill it until all the factory debris (lost washers, fasteners, sanding discs etc.) wash down to the bilge. Then clean the bilge out to keep from clogging the bilge pump.

You'll be surprised what you will find lurking in those hidden places. :shock:

jim

If it's anything like my layout, there are two deckplates in the cockpit, the one in front of the door allows access to the fuel and vent hoses where they attach to the tank and the other one allows access to the sending unit. I also ran a hose through the anchor locker and found some oddities, the oddest being a sanding disc.

Back