• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2820 parker 200 hours on twin 250 four stoke 95,000

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REELENTLESS

Reaction score
This boat is mint condition parker with raymarine E-120, 72 mile oppen array radar, 1000watt transducer, dsm300 digital fishfinder, lee 19' outriggers, custom leaning post, icom 504 vhf, sony 10 disk, cd sony cd am/fm radio, remote spot light, and much more. The boat has a head in it and never was used, I took deliverly on the boat in may 07 and the boat was tooking out of the water in november 07. The boat also has two more e-80 but i am keeping them for my next boat.( COME TAKE THIS BOAT FOR 95,000 WARRANTEED TILL 2012)

Hi, the boat is located on long island ny. There is no second station on this boat. I could have got one, but on the 28' it is hard to see out the front windows of this parker, so i spent the additional money on stuff the boat needs, such as outriggers and custom leaning post. If you would like, call me at 631-831-8661 and i can explain some of the things i did to make this boat great. I also have a lot of pics of this boat i can send you. I purchased the boat in november of 2006 , but did not get it until may of 2007. This boat has been in the water from may 07 till november of 07. The motors are warrenteed till november 2012. This boat is in mint condition, and shows a 10. I have a new boat i would love to buy but i must sell this one first unfortunatly. Have you ever been on a 28' parker? Feel free to call me anytime. James

Back