A FEW CHANGES FOR THE 2520XL SPORT CABIN

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TILEMAN

Reaction score
A FEW MORE CHANGES

Attachments

• CIMG9493.JPG
    CIMG9493.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 964
  • CIMG9510.JPG
    CIMG9510.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 964
  • CIMG9511.JPG
    CIMG9511.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 964
  • CIMG9509.JPG
    CIMG9509.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 964
  • CIMG9507.JPG
    CIMG9507.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 964
  • CIMG9500.JPG
    CIMG9500.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 964
Really like the door flip, on the back of my CC these have hit me in the head one too many times. Please share some details of the door flip project, seems pretty simple.

I JUST REMOVED THE SCREWS AND FLIPPED THE PANEL OVER AND THE HOLES LINED BACK UP. IT WAS A SNAP ON THIS BOAT. GOOD LUCK !

capslock.jpg
[/img]

:)
Seriously though, nice work.

Can I ask where you purchased those grommets? I've been pulling my hair out looking for just that type. Thanks, Randy.

RANDY
I ORDER THE ROD GROMMETS FROM THE PARKER DEALER. WHICH HE ORDER FROM PARKER. PARKER INSTALLS THEM ON SOME OF THEIR BOATS BUT NOT THE 2520. THEY SAID THE FUEL VENT LINE WOULD BE IN THE WAY IN SOME CASES BUT I DID NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS . COST AROUND $35.00 FOR FOUR. PARKER HAS 2 OR 3 STYLES. CENTER HOLES ARE LARGER. MADE FOR CABLES. COLOR MATCH WAS GREAT.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

OK cool, thanks. My next step was to contact Parker. I do have one on my boat used for the toilet plumbing. I tried to reverse the rod holders so the solid one was to the front but they are two different sizes and the holes don't line up. Short rods fit, rods around 7 don't. Don't know Parker just doesn't reverse them at the factory. Also, I used your idea on flipping the door to access the wiring. Great idea. Randy.

Back