added to sun roof pictures

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

norsado2

Reaction score
OK now everybody knows that I can't spell type and am learning my way around computers. This boat is like one of those old barn finds car guys dream about. I fished on it for years and one day the boss thru me the keys told us to load it on the trailer and take it home he still fishes with us a couple times a year he is almost 90 loves to flounder fish at a little place called wachapri the flounder capital of the world this boat is truly great one it is 1987 the sun roof was put on in newport news va the kids acualy have jumped off it years ago and its still like a rock my plan is to put armstrong bracket and repower with 250 merc have a new 25hp merc in the shop ready and waiting will move the rest of the build to projects painted this summer before we found this site as you can see we cheated on decals don't know anyone with the old ones please enjoy this as I go thru it have read so much from warthog and a lot of others with great ideas so here we go .

thanks
john

Back