Adding Rear Helm Throttle Control?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshkaj1991

Reaction score
I am wanting to add throttle controls to the rear helm (in the cockpit) outside the cabin. I have both a 2015 F300 (maybe 2014 since my Parker 2320 is a 2015) and 9.9 kicker, and the rear helm steers BOTH motors but the throttle control only controls the 9.9 kicker. I want to add a throttle control for the main F300 engine on the rear helm (for trolling at higher speeds and will make docking much easier in the tight quarters where the boat is docked). The main motor throttle control is an electric shift in the main cabin and I was hoping it as simple as mounting and wiring in a second throttle control unit in the rear helm. I will just place it adjacent to the 9.9 kicker motor throttle control.

Is that a possibility or is there more work to be done to add a secondary rear helm throttle control for the main?

Sorry if there is already a thread about this. If so, please point me in the right direction!

I do not know the answer, but on Suzuki with Fly-by-wire it had to be programed once electrical connections were made.

Back