After 6 years.......I bought my old 2520DV back !!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John_Madison CT

Reaction score
Well...........I just bought my old boat back. I missed her for 6 years and realized after that time and several other boats, that my old 2520DV Open Back was perfect for the type of fishing and cruising I did.

A friend of mine emailed me one day and said....."look what I found on Craigslist". It was way overpriced so I didn't think about buying her, but it stuck in my head and got me thinking. A few months later, I made the deal !!

She only had ~150 hours put on her in 6 years and still is in very good shape.

I have a few things to do to her, but all in all, I'm very happy !! She's is N.Kingstown, RI now but will be moved back to Clinton, CT in a few weeks.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=13793&p=95117#p95117

Attachments

• Parker2.jpg
    Parker2.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 195
That is awesome. Every few months I get the urge to get a "fast, sexy" center console. With that said, my 21 year old girl still gets in done. She is not the fastest, or the sexiest, but sure is nice being dry on those nasty days. Bottom line, my 2520 DV does everything I need her to do.

John_Madison CT":76mdogpo said:
Well...........I just bought my old boat back. I missed her for 6 years and realized after that time and several other boats, that my old 2520DV Open Back was perfect for the type of fishing and cruising I did.

A friend of mine emailed me one day and said....."look what I found on Craigslist". It was way overpriced so I didn't think about buying her, but it stuck in my head and got me thinking. A few months later, I made the deal !!

I have a few things to do to her, but all in all, I'm very happy !! She's is N.Kingstown, RI now but will be moved back to Clinton, CT in a few weeks.

Slap a Raymarine Evolution 200 Autopilot on the Old Girl and you'll be even happier.....

She's got a Raymarine S1000 but the prior owner never used it. The batteries were dead in the remote, so I'll know soon if she works.

I installed it in 2013. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mpellet":eve8373h said:
John_Madison CT":eve8373h said:

Slap a Raymarine Evolution 200 Autopilot on the Old Girl and you'll be even happier.....

Back