Annapolis Rendezvous is this Saturday!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megabyte

Reaction score
Just in case there are folks who don't use the 'new since last logon' feature, the Second Annual Annapolis Rendezvous is scheduled for this Saturday, and the forecast is still looking good! :D

http://classicparker.com/phpBB2/viewtop ... 11&start=0

ANZ530>532-100215-
/O.NEW.KLWX.SV.A.0573.070809T1412Z-070809T2000Z/
CHESAPEAKE BAY NORTH OF POOLES ISLAND-
CHESAPEAKE BAY FROM POOLES ISLAND TO SANDY POINT-
CHESAPEAKE BAY FROM SANDY POINT TO NORTH BEACH-
1012 AM EDT THU AUG 9 2007

...SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH 573 IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM EDT THIS
AFTERNOON...

THIS AFTERNOON
E WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. WAVES 1 FT OR LESS. A CHANCE
OF TSTMS. VSBY 1 TO 3 NM IN TSTMS. WINDS AND WAVES HIGHER IN AND
NEAR TSTMS.

TONIGHT
SE WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. WAVES 1 FT OR LESS. SHOWERS AND
TSTMS LIKELY. VSBY 1 TO 3 NM IN TSTMS.

FRI
S WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. WAVES 1 FT OR LESS. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS
AND TSTMS. VSBY 1 TO 3 NM IN TSTMS.

FRI NIGHT
N WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. WAVES 1 FT OR LESS.

SAT
N WINDS 10 KT. WAVES 1 FT.

SAT NIGHT
NE WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. WAVES 1 FT OR LESS.

I will be attending this year, and can't wait. I will be a guest on the Megabyte. Thank you Kevin. Looking forward to meeting many of you.

Brad

WooHoo!!! Can't wait Brad! :D

I was really nervous last year wondering what kind of showing we'd have...
To my amazement, right about 1100 there was a Parker parade of boats rounding 2W coming into Whitehall for the Rendezvous... 8)

As the day gets closer, I'm getting nervous again. :shock:

Man it stinks not to be able to make it this year... :cry:

The family function isnt until 1 so maybe I can get a fishing pass for the morning and swing by at 11 for a drive by. ( then again, who am I kidding. :roll: )

I plan to join the raft up in the early afternoon. I may actually convince my wife and daughter to come along this year (neither one likes boating enough to get "Admiral" status) :roll:

I've been off to Montana for a college reunion, a wedding, and some fly-fishing in between. Haven't seen the Diamond in about 3 weeks.

I plan to go down to Solomons early Sat AM, remove the cover and vinyl window screens, flush and replace the water in the fresh water tank, flush and freshen the porta-pottie (yuk), do a general cleaning, and haul her up to SPSP. Hope to see you there at or about 1100.

Dave

If anyone heads to Cantlers after the raft up for some crab picking, please check on my boat as I havent seen it in a long time. :cry:

I hope she is still floating :roll:

Darn, I would have liked to see this, but I sold my "old" Parker, and she's gone, and I'm about a week away from splashing my new Parker.

Most of the folks trailering to the event will be launching at Sandy Point State Park.
I'd bet you could pick up a ride if you put out a call here.

Where-abouts are you? We have folks coming from all directions.

The latest forecast is calling for a little more wind than before, but out of the north, Whitehall should be perfect, as it is protected from a north wind.

I hope to have the hook set and be ready by 1100. Call me on Ch 68... hail "Megabyte" or "ClassicParker" just in case I need to set up in a more protected spot. Look for me to your stbd as you round 2W entering Whitehall Bay.

ANZ530>532-110715-
/O.ROU.KLWX.MA.F.0000.000000T0000Z-000000T0000Z/
CHESAPEAKE BAY NORTH OF POOLES ISLAND-
CHESAPEAKE BAY FROM POOLES ISLAND TO SANDY POINT-
CHESAPEAKE BAY FROM SANDY POINT TO NORTH BEACH-
311 PM EDT FRI AUG 10 2007

TONIGHT
NE WINDS 10 TO 15 KT. WAVES 1 FT. ISOLATED SHOWERS AND
TSTMS IN THE EVENING. VSBY 1 TO 3 NM IN TSTMS.

SAT
N WINDS 10 TO 15 KT. WAVES 1 FT.

SAT NIGHT
NW WINDS 5 KT. WAVES LESS THAN 1 FT.

SUN
W WINDS 5 KT. WAVES LESS THAN 1 FT.

I plan to be there between 1100 and 1200. Coming from Deale if anyone wants to ride along with us.
looking forward to meeting y'all in person.

Hi everyone. The raft up was a great success. Thank you Kevin and MaryJo pur putting this together and for you hospitality. I am too tired to post pictures now, but I will post in the am. I just got home! It was great meeting all of you

Brad

Back