Any 2520SLD owners?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gradytoo

Reaction score
I am in the process of purchasing a new 2520 SDL and would like to talk to someone who has this boat. I am having trouble finding one in my area to see. Everyone has the 2520XLD. I do not want the extra lenght of the bracket for fishing around the pillings of the CBBT. My e-mail is [email protected] I am not the fastest typer so I would like to talk to someone on the phone. If you could e-mail me your phone number that would be great. I have a Grady-White 273 Chase center console and the idea of the sport cabin to get out of the bad weather is very appealing to me. Funny how we get soft with age!

gradytoo":3fpnihl2 said:
I am having trouble finding one in my area to see.

Gradytoo... If you enter a location into your user profile, others will know where you are located and might be able to help. :wink:

Without a location, we're not sure where you are, tho I'm guessing you are somewhere in the Chessie, as you said that you fish the CBBT.

Gradytoo - I sent you an email with my phone number. Hopefully I can answer some of your questions.

Brad

Back