ANY CENTER CONSOLE T-BAG USERS?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCparker

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone of my fellow center console owners have a T-Top T-Bag mounted on their T-Top. I have been wanting to get one for a while to store my life jackets in. I would really like this from a safety standpoint of having the jackets right there in an emergency, and also would free up substantial console space.

My problem is that all the ones I have seen seem to be made for canvas t-tops. They typically strap around the aluminum frame of the t-top top. I have the Parker hard top, and have been trying to devise a way to mount this.

Does anyone have one, and how did you mount it. Any thought or ideas or sources would be much appreciated.
Thanks

I have a friend with the T-Bag brand and it is junk. The zippers all failed within months of installing it. I like the idea, but I think there is another brand out there.

-- Tom

I have a factory fiberglass t-top on my 23SE and I tried one of those t-top bags. I wanted to store a few life jackets overhead for quick/easy access. I found that at 6'0, I kept hitting my head on the hanging bag. It bothered me the whole time so I returned it.

I installed one of those mesh cargo nets I found at an auto supply store. I had to do some adjusting and three years later mildew isn't an issue.

I tried the T-Bag for my T-Top and it was bunk. So I too scrapped the T-Bag. This year I am adding an elastic mesh overhead for additional storage.

Thanks alot everyone for the comments. I'll steer clear and probably try the mesh idea.

I had one and did not like it as well, I got it for the same reasons, store life jackets, but if you needed anything in a hurry , forget it, I ended up cutting it up and using bits and pieces of the bag for other stuff !

Back