Anyone add seat backs to transom seats in a 21SE?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hook Shot

Reaction score
Haven’t run my new (to me) 21SE, but I was in my buddy’s 24-foot Everglades recently, and the transom seat on that boat was a very comfortable spot, but the fold-up seat back made all the difference. Is that a mod that could be easily done to my boat?

You would think someone here would know this but the collective knowledge pool appears to be lacking. I had considered contacting Parker and just ordering new transom seats like they put on the newer models. (the footprint is the same). They say you have to go through one of their dealers. I'm finding my experience with this brand is a bit lacking. Far less support and knowledge compared to the Whaler and Mako owners groups. . Parker owners seem to run these boats as is which is kind of sad as they are pretty bare bones and would benefit from some owner aftermarket improvement.

Yes, the Classic Mako board was much more active regarding modifications. Maybe because those old Makos aren’t being made anymore and are by nature fixer-uppers. i wonder who the good parts dealer are?

Back