Anyone Help Me On An Idea!!!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith FDNY

Reaction score
Well maybe 1 of yous guys can help me out here,I have a 2120 and looking to do something for rod storage for at least 6-rods-n-reels if not 8 something that i can store on boat and not have to keep carrig the rod-n-reels with my when going to boat,i dont really want to lie them on the cushions inside due to i will be taking so nps and dont want to keep moving everythingall the time,i have the bench seat inside cabin too so you have and idea on my space!!!Well hope i get some ideas and pictures of your projects!!!Thanks alot guys and ladies on this issue!!!

Thank You

Keith Cordero

Since I dont have interior carpet it was easy......measured and test fit with adhesive velcro strips to hold in place. After I was sure of location I epoxied a couple small wood blocks to the hull in the correct places and then drilled a hole thru the starboard and into the wood, set with a 2" stainless screw.
The epoxy didn't hold up very well with the pounding of the hull and the weight of the rods so I ended up resetting the blocks with MarineTex.....end of problem.

Back