• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'As new' Northstar color GPS, only $200

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaleH

FOUNDER of Classic Parker Forum
Reaction score
FYI:

I bought this new this past Winter. They sell on the net from $350 @ Defender to $400 @ Consumer's Marine. I bought it and flushmounted it into the dash of my new skiff I'm building, but it wasn't reliable due to internal antenna. This needs to be mounted on its stand on an open helm or dash. It was installed and turned on, but never used.

$200 plus insured UPS shipping to your place. I had to buy the version with the external antenna, so all accessories are new in the package. You will need to buy a C-Map chip for your area, which can cost ~ $180, but try eBay, as I've picked them up there for $20-$35 each.

120260_L1.jpg

For specs, go here.

FYI ... if no action here in a day or two, she'll be advertised on other boating/fishing forums I peruse/belong to ...

Dale you're a little early with this offering. I'm getting fund together to add a tower and this little beauty would be great. I'm not there yet, so I guess that makes me late.

Good luck with the sale!

Sorry, was sold anyway. Screen is 'small', but is OK on my new skiff.

Back