BAR KEEPPERS FRIEND.....CAN'T FIND ANY

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REEL NAUTI

Reaction score
I'VE READ ALOT ABOUT USING B.K.F. ON THE FORUM BUT CAN'T SEEM TO FIND ANY AT ANY OF MY LOCAL STORES.... IM IN SUFFOLK, L.I. SOUTH SHORE AND I'VE BEEN TO WALMART BUT NO LUCK...LOOKED IN HE CLEANING ISLE BUT NOTHING...AM I LOOKING IN THE WRONG SPOT?? PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE I COULD FIND SOME IM DYIN TO SEE IF IT WOULD HELP GET THE RUST STAINS OFF.. THANX

FWIW I buy them by the 6-pack or 8-pack of small 6-8 ounce mini-cans they sell on-line.

Pros: Handy size so as not to ‘go bad’ or cake up when stored in a marine environment. Also the small can makes it really easy to store.

Cons: Having so many cans on hand means you end up giving them away to your friends who are amazed with all of the powerful and versatile cleaning action available in the little container!

FOUND SOME AT KING KULLEN...ITS THE POWDER FORM...I ALSO VISITED THE WEBSITE AND SAW THAT THEY HAVE A LIQUID FORM...ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO??

Just got an ACE Hardware Flyer in the mail......they have it advertised for $1.49 for a 12oz can.

I tried it for the first time this week, it works great!

Back