Boat Hauling

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liam V.

Reaction score
Morning fellow members. I'm in the process of purchasing a 2520xld sc and have to have it hauled from St. Augustine Fl. back to Scituate Ma. in the early spring. I'm looking for recommendations for a good hauling company. It does come with it's own trailer. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

You can search past forum threads. There are national and regional ones, as well as local jobbers. There are lots of plus and minuses, no need to list them here for now.

If your trailer gets used, some will want to make sure it is up to snuff. Lots of insurance stuff to go over. Pick and choose, some issues with the bigger ones may be whether they have to look at it as a wide load...

You might find someone too that drives up and down the coast moving motorcyles or similar whether it may be a return trip.

Morning fellow members. I'm in the process of purchasing a 2520xld sc and have to have it hauled from St. Augustine Fl. back to Scituate Ma. in the early spring. I'm looking for recommendations for a good hauling company. It does come with it's own trailer. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Can call me 401 298 5797 I’m from Rhode Island and used same guy to transport 3 of my boats out west, he’s really good and fair on price.

Latest posts

Back