• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

camper with or without truck

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcunniff

Reaction score
Some boaters know poeple interested in campers.

My brother has a 2005 camper and truck for sale. Camper is in MA and has been used and stored at a campground, so really no miles on it.

2005 Glendale Titanium camper, here is the 2007 view, http://www.glendalerv.com/2007/Titanium ... m2007.html

Glendale lists older catalogs, here is the one for his 2005 model, http://www.glendalerv.com/2005/Titanium/Pdf/29E34RL.pdf

The model is 29E34RL.

The F-250 is a 4x4, V-10, Supercab XLT, longbed.

I found a buyer for his last camper, a 2001 so you never know where you'll find interest.

Dana

Attachments

• DSC02992 (Medium).JPG
    DSC02992 (Medium).JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 1,450
  • DSC02993 (Medium).JPG
    DSC02993 (Medium).JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 1,450
  • DSC02994 (Medium).JPG
    DSC02994 (Medium).JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 1,450
Mac, it is in Mansfield. Easy to get to.

I don't know what he is asking, but I'll find out.

You can my cell this weekend if you want (508-250-4554). I have a duplex with him. My boat is in the yard being readied for the water and his camper is in part of the driveway.

Mac, I saw my brother this morning.

New was $48,000.

He's listing it for $37,500.

As I said it hasn't been towed around for use. He had it the last two years at a campsite in RI. He used it on some weekends and his wife has a daughter in RI so she sometimes stayed in it as a halfway point to go see her instead of heading down from RI.

He's a Chief Warrant Officer, so he is meticulous and skilled.

My first note said he moved up to get this one. He had a 27' Fleetwood before and I sold it locally for him one time as he was coming back from Iraq, to a gun club friend of mine in Somerset. He transported it for him.

Let me know if you need anything else or if the interest if for someone you know.

Dana

How much is the whole package? And.....is it still available?

FishPimp, I don't know.

I'll ask my brother. He has been on a trip this week. I'll let you know.

Yes, they are available.

Dana

FishPimp, I heard from my brother.

5th wheel camper in the photos and cover, F250 and fifth wheel hitch, both 2005 for $55,000.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Dana

Sold this past Friday.

Camper bought from a guy that drove out from Buffalo to see it. Was looking for this model. My brother found him.

He'll keep the F250 with the fifth wheel setup or sell it and get a smaller truck.

Dana

Back