• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Canvas wanted for 23se

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slipstream

Reaction score
Need some protection at the slip this season for my 23se (no t-top). I'd like to get a cover for the console and one for the leaning post. Any used ones out there? Or recommendations?

Thanks

SS,
I am sure there must be a canvas shop near by your boat.
I had mine done by a guy in chatham. It worked out great . My console cover snaps in below the windsheild because I didnt want any scratches.
I didnt have a cover done for my leaning post so I cant help you there.
My canvas and enclosure was madeout of Stamoid.

thanks Fish Pimp.
I was at the Boston Boat Show this winter and met the guy who did your t-top I think? You are in CA now, right?
I'll be in the SD area at the end of June visiting my family. How's the fishing that time of the year? Wondering if it makes sense to try and book a charter?

I live in San Francisco.
But my boat is in Orleans.
Let me do some recon for you. Buddies of might fly fish for mako shark out of San Diego.
The flyfishing in Norcal is off the hook.

Orleans MA? That's a long commute.
We have family in NoCal too. I'll give you a heads up when we get up that way.

Thanks

that would be great. maybe we can get up to one of the blue ribbon rivers we have up here for some dry fly action.

Back