Carpet stains, Deck stains

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Faithful

Reaction score
Man, these are multiple page threads here on keeping the boats prestine... What is next, my cushions arent soft enough? Are parkers fishing boats or are they picnic cruisers? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats a good point.

So what DO you guys use to keep the cushions nice and supple?

j/k 8)

After nine years, the foam in my cushions began to deteriorate. I had a local canvas guy replace the foam with a better quality and thicker foam.
The cost was about $175 and that was for the Vee berth and the helm/companion seats.

Brad

PS - if the boat gets dirty you can always trade in for a newer/bigger boat.

I agree with B

I don't need no stinking combing pads...I issue boat sponges and a roll of duct-tape to anyone who complains.

I don't need no stinking supple seat cushions...we are on our feet all day getting blood on the deck.

What is happening to the ParkerNation...going soft?

Dave

aka

Porkchunker":ldzmtqdq said:
I agree with B

I don't need no stinking combing pads...I issue boat sponges and a roll of duct-tape to anyone who complains.

I don't need no stinking supple seat cushions...we are on our feet all day getting blood on the deck.

What is happening to the ParkerNation...going soft?

Dave

aka
Polish your trailers :lol:

I dunno, I kinda like my coaming bolsters. They are really no problem at all. Mine are custom made so the foam stays dry.......not sure about the factory pads. True, they don't like fishhooks from careless crew......a dab of white 5200 fixes that though.

jim

Washboard covers!? :shock:

Sorry... I draw the line there... No washboard covers will be seen on my boat. :)

Back