• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cash Buyer for Parker 2520 or 2530 with 2 engines

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not true, you don't need twin 200. I have a 2000 2520 with twin Yamaha 150. Boat cruises at 30 mph at 3800rpm and wide open throttle is 43mph. Should be enough to get you where you need to go.

Good luck

The weight difference between a 150 and 200 Yamaha is less than 25 pounds. go for all the horsepower you can afford.

My cousin had a 2530 with twin 200's and he never liked the ride of the boat and was ultimately why he got rid of it. He talked to people with the same hull but with the 150's and they said the ride was totally different a lot better. Just giving first hand experience info.....

I'm referring to new Yamahas, older motors could differ; or maybe the boat wasn't propped right?

Up until this (last) year the 200's were V6 and in the same family as the 225/250 motors. New 200's are 4 cylinder, same family as the 150's, and considerably lighter.

Back