Check out this Parker on Ebay...

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is that cage contraption on the stern?

Is that a factory applied hull color?

I sent an email to the Ebay seller asking those same two questions. I don't like the red color either. I like the idea of a heater and an a/c with it's own gas tank though. I wonder if the boat was ordered for a fire department or a harbormaster and it dodn't work out.

i must say that is some boat on e-bay holy shit it has alot of stuff in there i can say that much!!It looks like that boat can move as well!!!

Looks like it was to be a Boat/US tow boat with that color scheme and the cage around the motors.

DaleH":3tmxjpcf said:
Looks like it was to be a Boat/US tow boat with that color scheme and the cage around the motors.

That was my original thought too Dale, but notice there is no Sampson post in the cockpit, no blast screen, and no bitt on the bow either.

That is one hell of a motor cage though! :shock:

leftrear.jpg

No firefighting gear that I can see (no pump or master stream), but that doesn't mean it couldn't have been for a fire department or a rescue squad that didn't perform suppression duties.

No bottom paint, a heck of a nice trailer, no pulpit, and that awful sky-high bow rail all point to it being a trailer stored public safety boat, rather than a tow service.

She certainly is well optioned! Someone certainly had a specific purpose in mind for her. 8)

I'll bet there is $5000 in that "rack" on the stern, whatever the heck it is.

And a manual winch on the front of that trailer..............

Hope that's a drive on. or he better have the American
Gladiator squad to winch that baby up.

can anyone make out whats written on the red truck in the background? Looks like that could be the matching tow rig for the boat???

The seller has not responded back yet. Probably won't either. But if you look at the pictures, you can almost see some type of track pattern on the deck. There is also one of those heavy duty diamond plate covers for the generator as well. That deck is filthy for a new boat. So much for cleaning her up to sell her. So it appears the boat must of been used with some kind of heavy equipment. Mayse something to do with boat salvage, or dredging or pumping operation.

If that were the case, you would think she'd have RAM lights on a mast.
I only see your basic nav lights here.

1.jpg

$68k seems like a great price for the way she is equipped.

Back