Chesapeake Fishing and Outdoor Expo

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt. Jim

Reaction score
Just returned from the Chesapeake Fishing and Outdoor Expo in Upper Marlboro, MD. Running today and tomorrow, if it is boats that you want to see, then this isn't the show for you (I believe there were only 6). However, there are 3 to 4 aisles of tackle dealers with anything that you could need for bay fishing. The folks at JJ's tackle from Deale and Tyler Tackle from Chesapeake Beach are especially friendly and helpful.

The seminars conducted by Charlie Sisson and Wayne Morgan were very informative and if the rest were as good, they are definitely a step up from the three I listened to at Timonium. I saw one gentleman wearing a Parker hat and I could not help but ask if he was a member of "Classic Parker". He was not, but had previously been the lucky recipient of a handout from Tri-State.

This is a small show but a nice one!

I was there. I go every year. It is a great little show and I like to support the Mom and Pop operations. You are right the seminars are very good. I had on a Tidal Fish hat, Porkchunker had a Classic Parker hat on. The Tri-State flea market is fun as well..

Esteemed Fellow parker Owners,
there was this nice 23 Pilot house with a engine bracket that got me lusting for a new parker. Mine is an old 2110 and the reason I have a 2110 was I couldn't afford a 23 Pilot House. But a 2110 parker is better then no Parker at all

Yep...I was there...sporting my Classic Parker hat. I dropped a few bucks on BKDs, some "Little Jimmie" bucktail jigs from Specialized Baits, and some of Brandon's (operator of TidalFish.com) lima bean jigs.

Talked to Ranger Dog for a while, and bumped into someone who had bought a used Parker 2520. He saw the hat, and asked if I owned a Parker. Told him about ClassicParker, so hopefully he will show up here. He is hc ??? something or another over on TidalFish (didn't catch it all).

Dave

aka

You are right on Gray beard........whatever model Parker you own is better than no Parker at all!

Hope to meet some of the "Classic Parker" members on Feb. 9 at the Tri-State flea market. I too beleive in supporting the local dealers even if it may mean a few dollars more. Not only do you build new friendships but you also help maintain a business run by knowledgeable folks conveniently located to you.

Capt. Jim":3jp4ydgl said:
Hope to meet some of the "Classic Parker" members on Feb. 9 at the Tri-State flea market.

I plan on attending! :D
Who else is doing breakfast at HH before the doors open?

Back