• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Coaming Bolster """I got them""

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ppem45

Reaction score
I have a 2120 Sport Cabin and would like to know how the Bolster fastens to the coaming. Is the padding flexable, does it stick to the coaming, does it get screwed to the coaming. I hope to install this myself so I am trying to gather as much info as possible. Thanks to all in advance.

Parker bolsters are stapled to PVC board and are mounted either with 1/4 by 20 ss bolts projecting from the board or the new style attached with mounting clips that are supported to the inboard side of the gunnels and catch the pre-drilled one inch holes in the backof the pvc board they are then secured with a short screw from the back side or through the front bottom weep holes to keep them from bouncing up or being pushed up off the brackets when you lean against them. the easiest way to mount them is to make a template of the hold pattern for each one and use that guide mounting them will not be difficult. Give me a call and i can walk you thru it.

Back