• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Console, Leaning Post Covers, 23DVCC w/T-Top***SOLD****b

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muleski

Reaction score
Just updating this with better pictures. Also will now sell mint, unused custom cover for the leaning post and baitwell. Will only sell as a set.

I posted this FS about 6 months ago, and the thread got hijacked to a
discussion of wing design, full enclosures, etc. So, we'll try again, as this is a good opportunity for the right person. I did not have good picttures at the time.

I decided to have a full console cover designed and built for my boat. This was a pretty complex project. Covers the entire console, and falls to the cabin sole. Fits around all of the T-top supports. It was built by a local canvas company where I've done business for 30+ years {but which has changed hands}. I selected "Persian Tweed" Sunbrella, which is a green with a black tread pattern. It's really nice. I took delivery of this in the late fall 2007, just before the guy left for the winter.

The pictures will show that it has seven heavy duty zippers, covered with velcro. Two on the front, two to zip around the frame on each side, and one under the wheel, aft, that "tightens" the enclosure. It seals around the pipe chase between the electronics box and the console with velcro.

It fits perfectly, other than how it hangs and drapes on the two front T-Top supports. The pictures show it. It's a bit lopsided. One side is going to need to be re-cut, and patched, and then it should be fine. To do it so that it's perfect, with no sign of repair, The front panel could be replaced. It's clearly fixable. It is unused, so there is no fading of the fabric at all. I spent about $750 on it. I've decided that I don't want to fight with the canvas guy, which was a struggle from the start, and I'm having a more simple, smaller cover made elsewhere. I just want to forget this one.

I also had a matching cover made for the leaning post and baitwell. That fits perfectly and has no issues. One zipper. Covers the entire baitwell to the cockpit sole. It, too, has never been used. It cost $330.

Excuse the wrinkled look in the pictures. The fabric will hang out with no wrinkles a day or so after being put in use.

My loss, somebody else's gain and opportunity. I'd like to sell both for $300. We can figure out the shipping cost based on your location. I would think that I can ship anywhere in the US for no more than $30. I'll sell the console cover alone for $100, plus the shipping.

My guess is that for less that $100, a good canvas guy can fix that console cover. For $200 {if that}, it could be made perfect. As crazy as it may be, I just want it behind me!

Send me a private message, or respond if you're interested.

I'LL POST THE NEW PICTURES BELOW IN THE THREAD

Thanks!

Still available ?? Where are you located ? Thanks, John

Hope these help. Thanks.

Attachments

• Parker Canvas 002 (Medium).jpg
    Parker Canvas 002 (Medium).jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 420
  • Parker Canvas 001 (Medium).jpg
    Parker Canvas 001 (Medium).jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 420
  • Parker Canvas 009 (Medium).jpg