CP is back on-line!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaleH

FOUNDER of Classic Parker Forum
Reaction score
Thanks to TomS! Without him, we'd ... uhhhhhhh, be dead in the water, mind you the pun ;) , as our host servers we got whacked by malware.

Please make sure to UPDATE the new CP link to your Favorites so it pulls from the new server. If any trouble, go to the home page and then "click" to enter the forums from there. You being here can see the forums, of course, but others who are friends may email or contact you and complain "Hey, I can't access CP anymore - what's up?"

Ditto the Thanks to TomS!! I really missed my daily CP fix.

My fervent hope is the malware perp loses the ability to make children. Getting rid of the rootkit it dropped on me was a bit of a tussle.

Man, I came back from vacation and you guys were gone.... I knew I shouldn't have left you alone. :D

TomS - Dude, you rock.

Glad to see you were able to recover! Although, I don't see the forums list at this point.

I can't get on via Firefox. Still get the Google attack warning and it won't let me ignore.

So, I just got on using IE.

Guys, thanks for your patience.

I'm working the Google thing in the background - will hopefully be back soon for Firefox users. In the mean time you can use Internet Explorer if that is an option.

-- Tom

thanks for your time and work to get "us" back. A few days of what the heck??
A hex, jinx, and no fish dance on the malware forces!!!

Yeaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy Tom!

It is good to be back! :)
It'll take a bit to get used to the new forum software, but I'm sure it'll be better. :wink:

Looks like Google has re-reviewed the site and removed all the warnings and such.

We should be back to "normal" at this point.

-- Tom

Its like my coffee in the morning, need my daily fix......

Thanks to Dale and Tom for taking the time to reinstall and uplaod the new format......i'm pretty sure the creep who attacked the old site was a surf caster...lol kidding....
Thanks again and hello to all
Bret

Thank God Classic Parker is back online.

First my OX66 craps out and then the site...I was waiting for the house to burn down next. :shock:

Hopefully it's nowhere but straight up from here. Full speed ahead! Let the learning resume!

Back