• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Custom Under Gunnel Brackets

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megmac

Reaction score
Hi all, its been awhile since I updated about my custom brackets. There are some exciting additions that I wanted to let you all know about. I now have three slot versions available for some boats. With or without kick plate. Custom “Fish White” color available with extra charge.

Listed are the various sizes:
11-1/2” Three Slots Basic: Boats that have approximately 13” or more from deck to bend at rib.
11-1/2” Three Slots W/ Kick-plate: Boats with 10” or more from top of kick-plate to bend at rib. Kick plate should be 3/4” thick.
11-1/2” Two Slots: Boats that have approximately 13” or more from deck to bend at rib. Shown with optional knobs.
9” Two Slots: Will fit most boats. Requires about 12” to accommodate flexible loop but could fit in smaller spaces. Shown with optional knobs.
5-1/2” One Slot: Would accommodate 1801 or anywhere there is a 5-1/2” space or single slot desired or needed.
Knob Option: Currently can be added as an option on 11-1/2” and 9” two slot version. This option opens up more flexibility and holding power where or when needed. Sometimes the use of just one knob is enough. It makes the brackets the best they can be. Its an option because I didn’t want to force or drive up costs.
All brackets are custom handcrafted with only the finest quality marine materials. I will work with you best I can and try to answer any questions.

There have been many, many satisfied customers. If your tired of dealing with the struggle and limited functionality of your original brackets please contact me. One thing to consider also, unlike what you currently have you may have the ability to store more than one item per slot simply by storing in opposite directions. questions. Please email me @ [email protected] for more information. I prefer to deal individually with you so we can figure out exactly what fits your boat and get it right the first time.

Attachments

• D03D2131-07F3-45F5-97AA-D97CC71400FD.jpeg
    D03D2131-07F3-45F5-97AA-D97CC71400FD.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 106
  • 0D1013F7-4961-4C2F-B3CC-F8D85EF3DF91.jpeg
    0D1013F7-4961-4C2F-B3CC-F8D85EF3DF91.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 112
  • 7B625766-FE0E-4475-A693-9069ECD1F445.jpeg
    7B625766-FE0E-4475-A693-9069ECD1F445.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_2215.MOV
    5.3 MB
  • A752826D-F22F-44A5-A466-944BA1F56B1B.jpeg
    A752826D-F22F-44A5-A466-944BA1F56B1B.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 103
Fish white king starboard vs. original white starboard

Attachments

• A0BB7C61-A9C0-4351-9557-C0C337EC7CD7.jpeg
    A0BB7C61-A9C0-4351-9557-C0C337EC7CD7.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 61
Ordered a set of 11 1/2" (3 slot) for use with the toe kick on my 2320. The parts were in stock and ready to ship, received in just a few days. Very happy with the quality of the product and ease of installation. This is a vast improvement over the factory setup, highly recommend.

I installed a set of these the other day. I ordered the 3-slot with the toe-kick in the FishWhite color. Its a near match to the kick plate and the gelcoat (close enough). The original aluminum rod holder brackets were bedded with silicone (thank you). I filled the old holes with 4200, pre-drilled the new holes, countersunk the hole a bit beyond the gelcoat, dabbed the holes with 4200 and installed with the supplied SS screws. I'm very pleased they way it turned out. Definitely a huge upgrade improvement to the original junk and a custom look, like it was always there. So no more watching my deckhands or guests struggle with grabbing (or putting back) a boathook, brush handle, gaff or net from under the gunnel, (though it is comical to watch :rolleyes: ).

I have a second station, so I need to figure out how to install the bracket behind there. I really don't want to remove the console if at all possible.

Thanks Michael, you did a great job crafting these, I really appreciate the time that you dedicated in the design and offering them to purchase.

IMG-0501.jpg
IMG-0500.jpg
IMG-0499.jpg
IMG-0498.jpg

Ordered a set of 11 1/2" (3 slot) for use with the toe kick on my 2320. The parts were in stock and ready to ship, received in just a few days. Very happy with the quality of the product and ease of installation. This is a vast improvement over the factory setup, highly recommend.
Hi, thanks so much for the compliment! It was a pleasure to deal with you and glad you like them!

I installed a set of these the other day. I ordered the 3-slot with the toe-kick in the FishWhite color. Its a near match to the kick plate and the gelcoat (close enough). The original aluminum rod holder brackets were bedded with silicone (thank you). I filled the old holes with 4200, pre-drilled the new holes, countersunk the hole a bit beyond the gelcoat, dabbed the holes with 4200 and installed with the supplied SS screws. I'm very pleased they way it turned out. Definitely a huge upgrade improvement to the original junk and a custom look, like it was always there. So no more watching my deckhands or guests struggle with grabbing (or putting back) a boathook, brush handle, gaff or net from under the gunnel, (though it is comical to watch :rolleyes: ).

I have a second station, so I need to figure out how to install the bracket behind there. I really don't want to remove the console if at all possible.

Thanks Michael, you did a great job crafting these, I really appreciate the time that you dedicated in the design and offering them to purchase.

View attachment 30170
View attachment 30171
View attachment 30172
View attachment 30173
Those look great installed! Glad we were able to get what you needed. Appreciate all the positive feedback.

Thanks for your positive feedback. Pleasure to help out. Glad they are working well for you.

Seriously?

I had a similar reaction at first, but decided to follow through. Mike sent a detailed email including photographs to explain the available options and fitment. If you're dealing with the same storage issue we all have, this is the solution.
In my opinion, the seller is trying to avoid confusion and being thorough with his sales process.

In my case, $150 for the set plus freight.

I recently ordered a set of these custom under gunnel mounts from megmac/ Michael. He was super responsive through the email address he provided above. He requested a simple measurement to ensure the spacing was correct. Within days the mounts arrived . They are very high quality and fit and look great on my boat. It’s a huge upgrade from the original metal factory mounts (pic attached of them installed). Also he included the hardware with instructions which made installation very easy. It was great doing business with him.

Attachments

• 3215BF1E-E198-4471-88D2-530F8FA610CD.jpeg
    3215BF1E-E198-4471-88D2-530F8FA610CD.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 93
  • ECC79324-A1F1-4448-BFA1-818137DA87CE.jpeg
    ECC79324-A1F1-4448-BFA1-818137DA87CE.jpeg
    839.3 KB · Views: 80
I recently ordered a set of these custom under gunnel mounts from megmac/ Michael. He was super responsive through the email address he provided above. He requested a simple measurement to ensure the spacing was correct. Within days the mounts arrived . They are very high quality and fit and look great on my boat. It’s a huge upgrade from the original metal factory mounts (pic attached of them installed). Also he included the hardware with instructions which made installation very easy. It was great doing business with him.
Thanks, Im glad you like them! Appreciate your compliments and business

Latest posts

Back