Displaceme​nt & Draft for a 1989 25' Parker Sports Cabin??

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twlorenzen

Reaction score
Hi my name is Tom, I am doing some research on a used boat that I plan to purchase and I cant seem to find out what the Displacement and Draft for a 1989 25' Parker Sports Cabin w/ a Mod-V hull would be. Could anyone please help me?

Also if you do have this information, do these measurements include topped off fuel and water or is it a complete dry weight? (just trying to understand how manufacturers draft/displacement calcs work)

We cant wait to buy our first Parker but we are being cautious as we have a nasty sand shoal that blocks us from the Bay however our old boat drafted btw 30 - 36" so I hope this would be an improvement.

Thanks!

Tom

Parker lists the early 90s vintage mod-V hulls as 3500#s dry weight. To me that sounds low. So read here for what she really could weigh when 'wet':

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3851

As far as draft, maybe 14" under the keel below the helm cabin. I figure I can sneak thru water 18" deep, albeit dead slow w/ the motor trimmed up enough to provide cooling.

Latest posts

Back