Drawers for bench seat

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigk23surf

Reaction score
I wanted some extra storage and never really used the empty space under the bench seat so I had a set of drawers made for them. I sent the hatch to Frank Snell and he made them perfect. It uses the mounting holes for the hatch so I didn't even have to drill any new holes. He also made a nice cup holder and shelf that I mounted to the side of the console. The drawers make the original tray storage look like crap so I think I'm going to replace that too. Here is a link to his stuff; if you ever want something out of starboard try this guy, I'm impressed.

http://www.thehulltruth.com/fishing...-prices-outrigger-line-holder-12-31-10-a.html

Attachments

• drawers1.jpg
    drawers1.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 905
  • drawers2.jpg
    drawers2.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 906
  • drawers3.jpg
    drawers3.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 906
  • cup.jpg
    cup.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 906
Looks GREAT 8) good price :)
Congrats great idea! :p

Brian S":2wd3l00n said:
That looks great! How do the drawers keep from sliding out in rough weather?

There are catches mounted on the rear of them. Seems to hold them tight now but we will see when it gets nasty out.

grouperjim":2qnmvry9 said:
those drawers are pretty slick. if i didn't have my FW tank in there, those drawers would be what i would have.

My FW tank is mounted behind the seat with the pump mounted to the rear of the seat. Gets it out of the way and into a space that would probably be empty anyway.

bigk23surf":2mkrmtgt said:
grouperjim":2mkrmtgt said:
those drawers are pretty slick. if i didn't have my FW tank in there, those drawers would be what i would have.

My FW tank is mounted behind the seat with the pump mounted to the rear of the seat. Gets it out of the way and into a space that would probably be empty anyway.

yeah........i'm using the space behind the seat for dry storage. the leftover space to the right of the tank has turned into wallet, keys, and cell phone storage for guests.

Attachments

• Library - 0729.jpg
    Library - 0729.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 711
Back