Drink holders.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will pay for them but by far the best add on cup holders are from seasucker and they DO work.

I use the west marine ones ...
I have had good luck with them. :roll:
Have 3 ofthem in the pilot house and 4 in the cockpit.
In black I us only two screw holes and they work well
I think I relpaced 2 in 10 years..
You can see two mounted here

Attachments

• Seadek.JPG
    Seadek.JPG
    285 KB · Views: 913
Ive got two of these. They list for $89.99 a piece on Sea-Suckers website.

I have used them for 2 seasons. This winter I am installing permanent stainless cupholders.

I'll trade them for two 30 packs of Bud Light.

Local Pick Up only.

Im in Northern Calvert County, MD

Attachments

• cup holder.jpg
    cup holder.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 879
I use the cheap West Marine pop-up drink holders, but stick them on with 4200.

They do break after awhile, so I can change them but don't have those screw holes. Screw holes all over a boat sure make it look old.

I made some from vinyl fence post materials cut with a chop saw to 4-5-5" and glued on a vinyl post cap (invert for use). I screwed a hole in the peak of the post cap to drain. I used industrial grade velcro to attach without drilling holes and you can stick them anywhere (inside or out) and if you change your mind just use some rubbing alcohol to remove the glue residue from the velcro. The white vinyl works fine with the Parker color. The materials are cheap and can be found at any home improvement store

I had them all season in by 2520 and they worked great. They never came loose and the size of the holder is good for cans, bottles, large cups (like ice coffee), and even for tools and other things when fishing. I found they were great to secure your fishing weights attached to your lines when you were moving to a new fishing spot.

Back