Eastern Marine/Trailer Parts Superstore

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outta Here

Reaction score
Sent a MO by snail mail to Eastern Marine on 22nd, received 4 tires mounted on rims today by UPS ground.

Excellent service.

They come recomended by B-Faithful and Megabyte also.

Yep, had a great experience with them when upgrading my trailer brakes as well!

-- Tom

Lucky for me, they are "local" when I go up to see my dad. :)
They have been there in Newark (DE) for a long time, and have quite a following in the area.

Glad to hear that you got good service. :wink:

Try Eastern Dale. I think you'll find they're prices are usually cheaper and since they're in DE, you'll get your parts faster.

However, there are some things that Champion has the Eastern doesn't.

I've used both...and like them both. :)

I also have used Eastern and would recommend. If you happen to get a chance to visit their store in DE, it's amazing. They have everything.

I agree...Eastern Marine is your one stop shop for trailer parts.
I bought a keel roller assembly from them. Priced one at Worst Marine and it was double the price!
Too bad they don't sell ringfree and Yamalube. :lol:

I used Eastern Supply for trailer parts for a good while until I checked
with my local Brass Sales Store. They have numerous trailer parts. They also work on trailers and have alot of first hand knowledge on trailer repairs and adjustments. They beat Eastern prices by quite a bit.
I live in Dover, Del. and was driving to Eastern in New Castle when Brass Sales was only 8 miles away on Rt. 13. I needed 4 fenders for my trailer,
I checked with Eastern and they wanted 48$ apiece, Brass Sales ordered them and had them the next day for 23$ apiece and didn't charge shipping. They were cheaper on wheel bearing kits and brakes and drums also.

Back