• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

F/S 1801 bow rail

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi ,I live in sharptown md. I would have to have it shipped. what kind of money are you talking for shipping included you can email me at [email protected] THANKS 5550RON

Frankly, I wouldn't have a clue as to how to ship such a thing.
It's about 10 ft. long, 7 ft wide, 2 ft high. :(

I am pretty sure it would have to be sent by freight, such as FedEx, or UPS ground. Would you want to send me your phone number to my private Email address? Then we can talk it over.

I'm in R.I. and the bow rail is one piece about 7 ft wide by 9 ft. long.

Pick-up is best. Really don't want the hassels of going through shipping this thing. Would probably cost a fortune. If I had to make a crate and such it would probably add anouther couple of hundred for time & materials. :oops: (I'm just not into that)

Anyone willing to come and get it out of here? We can work on a very reasonable price.
In great condition, have no use for it, hate to cut it up for the trash.
I removed it for the troll to fit the bow.
$50 - $75 ? whatever.

Sorry ron-
Just don't want to bother with the freight bit.

SoCo is a great fishing spot.
Bring your boat, we'll install and go fish? :D (J/K,,, sorta)

Ron,

None of my business but I had a custom rail built for an 20 footer last year and the total cost for a chrome finish rail installed was less than three hundred.
You would probably have to have the rail cut in two, wraped in heavy paper for shipping and ressembled. I would bet a cost of over three hundred with all the misc and not worth the trouble. Check with a top shop in your area.

Hub

2skipperhub5":15loz5l4 said:
Ron,

None of my business but I had a custom rail built for an 20 footer last year and the total cost for a chrome finish rail installed was less than three hundred.
You would probably have to have the rail cut in two, wraped in heavy paper for shipping and ressembled. I would bet a cost of over three hundred with all the misc and not worth the trouble. Check with a top shop in your area.

Hub

Pretty much what I'm thinking and trying to say.
I wouldn't think it worth shipping (for either of us),, don't really know, but I doubt it.

No problem Skipper. Thank you.

Back