• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Factory Bimini, Taylor Made Brand, Parker 1801, Brand New

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackfish47

Reaction score
Parker 1801 Taylor Made Bimini 2.pngbimini 4.JPGbimini 9.JPGbimini 5.JPGbimini 6.JPGBimini 1.JPGbimini 2.jpg This is a brand new Taylor Made Bimini Top for the Parker 1801, from the Parker factory. It is the model they would install at the Parker factory if you purchased the option on a new boat. It has never been installed. (the photo of the boat is not mine, just provided to show how it looks installed) I have removed the shipping plastic just for these photos and the mounting hardware is still shrink wrapped to the posts as seen in the photos. Stored for about a year indoors. It is a fully solid stainless frame, not adjustable in width like universal models available from third party manufacturers. Rock solid joints and hardware and excellent quality canvas. It was made for the 1801 and shipped directly from Parker. I thought my old man might need more shade when i bought the 1 year old boat, but he's been good, so if your in the market for one, save yourself the shipping costs and grab it here. Cost me 1300$. Make me an offer. Its bulky, but can be driven in any full size pickup truck or on a small trailer. Its located central NJ. I can make an effort to meet or deliver if your cash in hand, within reason, say within an hour.

Last edited:
Hi, I’m Shawn. Yes it is. I’m located in bayville nj. Any questions?
Good Morning,
I have a 30 year old 1800 I have spent the last couple of years fixing up. Included with purchase was a generic Bimini that is on its last legs. Was going to replace with another when I saw this posting. I have a feeling that you want slightly more than my budget allows but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask what is the lowest you would take to get the Bimini out of your garage and into mine. Thanks for your time.
Jim
Six 09- two 04-1490

Back