Finally a new Parker 2520XL owner

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred Kaul

Reaction score
Hello fellow parker owners. I just purchased a new 2007 2520 XL today. And was wondering if I got a good deal on it I think I did, I paid 66,ooo for it with extra options that include west coast bow rail, electric head,2 spreader lights deluxe rocket launcher with the 14 rod holders,folding cockpit lounge seat,raw water wash down, cockpit coaming pads, and the best coast guard package also a 9.9 yamaha high thrust kicker to match the 250 horse yamaha motor. I'm really pumped up. the only other thing I had to pay for was the ray marine E 120 combo with a 4 k radar chart plotter, fish finder. Looking forward to being on this web site it really helped me to make my decision on that boat. Thanks Parker owners, Im in Michigan and can't wait to drop her in Lake MI. to battle king Salmon.

Well just little welcome aboard coming from New York!!! I think you got a great deal for what they threw in on your deal good luck with the boat and post some pictures of it!!!Way to go man great choice getting a parker boat you cant go wrong with parker!!!!

Welcome to the site and the ParkerNation.

Yes, you got a good deal. Economy is flat, and lots of the experts are talking the "R" word. You did as well on that as I did when I ordered my 2002 2510 on the heels of 9-11.

Congrats on the new ride.

Dave

Back