Finn addict tackle storage for XL Parkers advice

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Today I pulled the trigger on tackle storage for the jump seats of my 2013 2520 XLD from fin addict marine . They are fantastic to deal with and will make any configuration that I want. I know many of you have used them in the past and would like some advice on how you like these. My plans are for a 4 Plano box on the starboard seat above and a single drawer on the bottom. I will replace the port side opening with two large draws. Any recommendation on Plano boxes to draw's? I think the draws will hold more gear as opposed to just terminal tackle I keep in Plano boxes. Should I have them open left right up down? Just want some real world experience from you guys who have had them installed and are using them. Thanks so much for your advice!

I personally had drawers made by someone. Much happier with these and can store all of my tackle. Couldn't be happier.

Attachments

• 20151212_074737_resized_2.jpg
    20151212_074737_resized_2.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 399
Frank @ Seashell. He does fantastic custom work and is priced great. I've had himy redo several of the wood pieces inside to give it a more updated look.

I do not recall the exact price, it is lost in the laundry list of mods i've done to the boat. But i wouldn't worry about Frank over charging you. Anyone that has dealt with him and/or met him will tell you he's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. i know i compared him to boatoutfitters pricing and it was more than half off going with Frank and his work is bulletproof.

Back