First time Parker owner

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keauhou

Reaction score
Just purchased my first Parker 1801. I was originally looking at a Whaler, but I was attracted to the classic lines and the quality of the build the Parker offered. My boat is very well loaded and looks just like this display model. I did add a second battery and another spreader light for the bow. I will be picking up next weekend and I'll post some more pics. Thanks for such a great site which helped me make an excellent decision.!!!

Attachments

• Parker Boat 001 (Medium).jpg
    Parker Boat 001 (Medium).jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 932
  • Parker Boat 002 (Medium).jpg
    Parker Boat 002 (Medium).jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 932
  • Parker Boat 005 (Medium).jpg
    Parker Boat 005 (Medium).jpg
    72 KB · Views: 932
Keauhou,
I see your from SB but it looks like you bought yours from Sundance. That's where I got mine too. Good luck with it and of course WELCOME.

Nice 18. Congratulations. What's the Parker in background with the twin 150's and a bracket?

Thanks guys for the warm welcome. Yes I did purchase from Sundance, and Joel just emailed me that my boat is finished rigging and is ready for pick up!! Not sure about the boat with the twins and bracket?? I do know that Sundance has a very good selection to choose from and the best location in California.

Congrats....you]ll just love that boat. I had a 2004 model till I upgraded to a 25. Still miss her, but love the cabin when it's snotty.
One thing......put some trim tabs on, makes a world of difference.

What brand and size trim tabs should I go with?? My boat is still at Sundance and it's a lot easier to add them now...

Keauhou":3kf1q0vg said:
What brand and size trim tabs should I go with?? My boat is still at Sundance and it's a lot easier to add them now...

Either Bennett M80 or M120 Sport tabs would be a perfect match for that boat.

Back