Foggy Windows???

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan 2530

Reaction score
The other day we left just before sun up on a nice brisk November day and the windows were fogged on the inside of the boat. I had to run with the pilot window open to avoid hitting lobster pots. Kind of makes a pilot house useless if you have to run with the windows open on a 45 degree morning. Once the sun cam up everything was fine.

Has anyone installed a defroster or found any products that keep the fog away?

I have Rain X'ed the windows inside and out which helps but still foggy in the cold.

i have a hand squegy (sp?) that I use and hit the inside of the glass. I have told that a dash mounted fan works well too.

FWIW I have some 'window juice' designed for the INTERIOR of windows which works EXCELLENT :D ! Unfortunately ... it's on the boat and I'm in England at the moment, so you'll have to wait on the product name. But I tell you, it is foolproof and works slick!

Bryan, I have a fan and defroster in the basement. Will UPS to you on Thursday if I can locate tonight. Both can plug into the 12v receptacle behind the helm chair. Will pull your address from my files as well.
Keith

Keith - Nice to hear from you, The "Outlaw" has treated me excellent all season, I love her more and more each time I go out. Even got out to the mudhole once this year. Thanks in advance for the defroster. Let me know if you want to do some fishing, the toggin is red hot right now.

Nothin on the net like the Parker family here!!!

Back