• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Full Cover for 23' Parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fliboi21

Reaction score
Hello all. Have a custom cover made for a 2310 for sale. This cover is heavy duty and winter/snow proof also. Will fit 2310 with hard top and without bow pulpit or probably any 23 parker with t-top and no bow pulpit. $1900 new looking for $500.Located in Long Island.
Sorry for the bad pic, but only one I have and boat is sold. The cover obviously goes all the way to the transom in the pic.

Attachments

• rsz_p5090001.jpg
    rsz_p5090001.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 393
For that price I'd buy it and have a local canvas shop add an extension for your pulpit if needed ... c'mon guys -that is a steal!

I would imagine it would fit a 2320 as well. I think the pilot house might sit just slightly lower than the hard top on the 2310. I would also think a pulpit extention could be added for a fair price. This cover is heavy duty and good condition.

fliboi21":luv7jr0l said:
I would imagine it would fit a 2320 as well. I think the pilot house might sit just slightly lower than the hard top on the 2310. I would also think a pulpit extention could be added for a fair price. This cover is heavy duty and good condition.

Absolutely!
For this price, it's a steal!

Back