Good morning. Im a new guy.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bfox76

Reaction score
Good morning to all of you Parker enthusiasts and owners. My name is Brad and I live in Nottingham, MD. Im just NE of Baltimore city about 20 minutes up I-95.

I don't have a Parker........YET. I have 2 boys that are 8 & 10 and we just just sold our Yami FX HO waverunners to make room for a boat. They didn't have to twist my arm too much. Few years ago I refitted a 1986 Biddison 1800 CC. It was a great little boat that served us well. We moved on through 2 sets of waverunners and my oldest looks at me earlier this year and says, "Dad, we need a boat again." I agreed wholeheartedly.

So I have been on a search trying to figure out what the best CC would be to fit our needs. My requirements are it to be at least 25' with single engine power, big console, some forward seating, live well, easy to fish and great ride. The only boat, In my opinion that meets all those requirements is a Parker 2500 SE or similar 25' CC model from Parker. Im not super familiar with the boats except the rave reviews others have shared with me. I have always loved the lines, simplicity and the fact they are not a dime a dozen.

So I will start my search, but time is on my side as I won't pull a trigger until after the first of the year. I look forward to using this forum for information and meeting other enthusiasts. Im on The Hull Truth quite a bit, but thought it was good to get involved on here where the rubber meets the road for all things Parker.

Welcome to CP. Moving up to a 25CC should be enough boat for your family for the long haul. I don't know a lot about the cc's but I know the others here will be a source of good information for you in your search. Best of luck with the search!

shawnee83":3j3dydnt said:
Welcome to CP. Moving up to a 25CC should be enough boat for your family for the long haul. I don't know a lot about the cc's but I know the others here will be a source of good information for you in your search. Best of luck with the search!

Agreed. The 25CC should meet all of our needs for the Chesapeake Bay, Lake vacations to Smith Mountain Lake and Beach Vacations down in Emerald Island, NC and OBX.

Very versatile platform for fishing and family fun. The search is very exciting.

Back