Hairline Crack in gelcoat

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SommerTime

Reaction score
I have a 2004 2520XL that has a hairline crack in the gelcoat. The crack is in the drain valley that drains water from around the transon storage doors i.e the storage doors are horizontal and thus collect rain water that is drained around the door into the valley that has the crack. Does anyone else have a similiar problem and what did you do about it. The hull warranty is still in effect but I'm not sure it can be repaired. The Service Manager at the dealership said that he could repair it but it would likely to occur again. :?:

I have some spider cracking going on my step up from rear deck to gunnel -to walk up front.Its happening where the gunnel curves and ties into the pilot house.I will post some pics.I have no cracks in the location yours are.I sure both are no big deal to repair,but i am no expert in this area.

i have a few areas of spider cracks in my 05 with 180 hrs. i remember when i took delevery parker's hull warranty paperwork read that spider cracks were not covered. so i havent attempted to try to have them cover it. am i wrong ?

Back