Happy Birthday ClassicParker!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megabyte

Reaction score
Folks... As of today, ClassicParker is one year old! :D

It was on this day in 2006 that the forum was created, and people started signing on the very next day.

Take a look at the memberlist and you can certainly see when the word began to spread. :)
http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/memberlist.php

One year old and 617 registered users.
Not bad, I'd say! :)

Dale- Thanks for making the site a reality. I would also like to thank Tom, Kevin, CBigma and eveyone who makes this such a great site. Keep up the good work.

Brad

Parker":o2flc11f said:
Dale- Thanks for making the site a reality.

Dale is the guy who took CP from concept to reality.
Wthout him, the rest of us wouldn't be here today. :wink:

Dale,

I salute you, TomS, and all of the other admins who help you bring us CP. You saw our misery as we watched the Parker side get pulled down, watched us struggle through a pilothouse.org attempt, then a yahoo attempt. Thank you for putting us out of our misery, and bringing us CP.

Dave

P.S. I got the shipment of CP koozies. You can bet they will be distributed into the hand of any Parker owner I can find down my way.

Happy Birthday to Us, Happy Birthday to Us,,,,,,

It's been a great year for ClassicParker . Thanks to all the ClassicParker Members who keep this site alive with fresh content, projects, comments and photos. It's your continued participation and sincere goodwill towards other ClassicParker Members that will guarantee we have more successful years ahead.

.... John

Happy birthday and special thanks to all who make this site great!

Back