Hello all from Eastern Michigan !!!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiara2700

Reaction score
First of all i've been lurking for awhile and found that Parker Boats are awesome sled's , i currently have a 1990 2700 Tiara Open but want to sell it to buy a 28' Parker for here on Lk Huron and Lk Michigan i believe it would handle all that the Great Lakes can throw at it , and plus i have never seen one on the water here so i think i could make a "fashion statement" lol ..

But looking forward to talking and hopefully fishing with a few of you, so if i start asking alot of questions concerning a Parker bare with me :D

T2700:

Tiara huh? Sweet boats!

Welcome aboard to ClassicParker !

DaleH":3n4g6gsr said:
T2700:

Tiara huh? Sweet boats!

Welcome aboard to ClassicParker !
Yes Tiara it is, i love the boat but so does the oil companies.. But hope to sell it this winter ........[/b]

Welcome to Classic Parker!

You boat in a beautiful area. Saw a 2520 slipped on the Michigan Inland Waterway last summer.

Good Luck with the sale and purchase.

Thanks dc_gentry, where did you see the Parker at do you recall, from all the research i did here i guess i dont care if my boat sells this winter , rumor has it that Parker is coming out with a 34' Parker, might hold out and wait to see that battle wagon.... :D

btw- This site is great, this goes out to all who established this great site....
Cheers :D :D :D :D

Tiara2700":3re3pnng said:
rumor has it that Parker is coming out with a 34' Parker, might hold out and wait to see that battle wagon.... :D

There was a thread on the new 34 awhile back. Not sure when it will be introduced, but I would suspect it may surface during the Miami boat show.
Rumor was that it was waiting for the new Yamaha 350's... and the 350's are now out. :wink:

Welcome aboard!

Tiara 2700 - We saw the 2520 0n the Indian River between I-75 and Mullet Lake. Looks to be on the map as somewhere around Modoc Road.

I knew a guy named Tom Green, aka boating forum name Tigreen, on my old Whaler site. He had your boat, and was from the Great Lakes area. I am pretty sue now that you are not he :oops: :D

ParkerSal":1nl3ruze said:
I knew a guy named Tom Green, aka boating forum name Tigreen, on my old Whaler site. He had your boat, and was from the Great Lakes area. I am pretty sue now that you are not he :oops: :D

Nope that's not me ParkerSal. There is alot of 27' Tiara's here on the great lakes..

Hi, there I'm from the Great lakes in MI. Just bought the 25xl can't wait to launch it this spring,I fish lake MI. for the kings,koho ,steelhead,browns.I keep my boat now in Franfort MI. I've fished out of Manistee for 20 years but the Lrb tribe has taken over the water there with to many nets on the shelf area where the best salmon fishing takes place, so I moved up to Franfort and the fishing is just as good. Name of my boat is TailWalker,maybe i'll see you up there

Fred Kaul":3aa9u3qc said:
Hi, there I'm from the Great lakes in MI. Just bought the 25xl can't wait to launch it this spring,I fish lake MI. for the kings,koho ,steelhead,browns.I keep my boat now in Franfort MI. I've fished out of Manistee for 20 years but the Lrb tribe has taken over the water there with to many nets on the shelf area where the best salmon fishing takes place, so I moved up to Franfort and the fishing is just as good. Name of my boat is TailWalker,maybe i'll see you up there

Well Fred i fish all the Lk MI ports but mostly out of Ludington, and some tournaments further north of there.. I have a 27'Tiara Open right now but my dream boat is a Parker but the 28' they have right now is just not big enough for the decision of mine seeing it will be the last boat i buy.. Like i said in a previous post if Parker comes out with a 34' i think that will be my last and only fish killer forever. I can hardly wait to see that "beast"..

Yep you never know i'll brobably see ya on the water somewhere, with you being in a Parker you will stand out from the other boats thats for sure....

Good luck and good fishing....

Back