Hello Fellow Parker Nuts !

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harpoon

Reaction score
I've seen most of your names on THT. My Name is Capt. Phil I have a 1999 2510 with a Zuke on it

Heck when I took delivery of my boat in 99 folks were constantly stopping by and saying wow.... "Parker, Ive never seen one of those". Now you cant swing a dead cat in the Merrimak river without hitting one.

I was told that mine was of THE first factory rigged Yamaha's... but I think it was the first to be sold by 3A in Hingham.

Looking forward to visiting this site.

Welcome Aboard Capitan!

I still get that "what is that" around here .. SE Florida....

Search around and you'll find lots of great info...

Cheers!
William.

Phil - I am glad to see you finally made it over to CP. Please feel free to post and add what ever you like. At CP you will not get based for not having a big Center Console with 24 degee deadrise and 1000 HP

Brad

Hi Brad,

I don't think I ever thanked you. But it was your testimonial to the Zuke 250 that made me pull the trigger and repower. It is like haveing a new boat.

I look forward to using the CP site as my 2510 is coming up on that 10 tear mark soon and needs a little love now and then.

Tightlines

Good to see ya here Phil. You are now the official expert on Yamaha->Zuke repowering :)

-- Tom

Back