Hello from New Orleans, again...

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aircoastie

Reaction score
I promised that I would post some pictures of our 2320 a few weeks ago. A little late, but here is the Nicole Marie.

Attachments

• Parker 004 edit (Medium).JPG
    Parker 004 edit (Medium).JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 1,632
  • Parker 009 (Medium).jpg
    Parker 009 (Medium).jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1,632
  • Parker 006 (Medium).jpg
    Parker 006 (Medium).jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,632
  • 21 April07 fishing trip 002 (Medium).jpg
    21 April07 fishing trip 002 (Medium).jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 1,632
Now there's a Parker set up for fishing, Southern Style!

Welcome...

and might I add, perfect gaff on that wahoo :wink:

I have to brag, my wife gaffed that fish. Thanks for the complements, we are proud of the boat, and fish her hard. In fact, we are having some of that wahoo tonight... :D

Unreal ... you have that cockpit filled and it's still HUGE and there's still room! On what other boat do ye get that ... :?: ?

Tavis76":2geuunqy said:
I promised that I would post some pictures of our 2320 a few weeks ago. A little late, but here is the Nicole Marie.

That's a nice fish. Are you going to paint the name on your boat? I didn't see it in the pics. Looks like you have a nice setup.

The boat is on a trailer, so evacuation is easy! We are planning on putting her name, “The Nicole Marie” on one of these days, I guess that will come after the cover I am going to have made for the boat this month. The pic is from a trip we made a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• Fishing with dad and cail July 07 054 (Small).jpg
    Fishing with dad and cail July 07 054 (Small).jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 1,023
Back