Hello from Norfolk

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feeding Frenzy

Reaction score
Hello Parker owners! Just wanted to introduce myself. Bought a 2310 this past week and am giddy as a kid in a candy store. I like in Norfolk VA and Fish religiously in the lower bay and surrounding areas. Sold a Mckeecraft and bought this Parker..man is she sweet! We named here Feeding Frenzy and I look foward to seeing many of you chesapeake bay guys and gals out there! I am also very interested in hookind up with the group in the bay that has get togethers. Here's to a great '07 fishing season!

Matt

Matt:

Dave beat me to all the good Parker "Howdy Phrases" so I guess I just have to be the first to roll out the "Welcome Matt"! :roll: :roll:

You said you "fish religiously", does that mean you pass the collection plate before each trip, or pray for good weather? (sorry, I promise to stop now) :oops:

Seriously though,, the rules around here are simple; 1.) enjoy the heck out of your Parker, and 2.) post lots of pictures so the rest of us can enjoy it too!

You're in good company in the Chessie area, loads of seasoned ClassicParker-ites in your neighborhood.

John

Welome, Feeding Freenzy and see you on the water! I own a 2310 WA and fish the lower bay as well. This year, I am dry storing it at Taylors near Little Creek. - Best Regards, RTC<><

Welcome aboard Feeding Frenzy!

Check out the "Regional Rendezvous" forum area, for photos of last years ClassicParker Chesapeake Rendezvous held in Annapolis.
We might just have a 'second annual' event this year, but there is nothing stopping the lower Bay brotherhood from doing a get-together too. :wink:

Feeding,

I'm out of Solomons Island at the mouth of the Patuxent right now. The Admiral and I have purchased a building lot near Williamsburg, and will be moving down there in about 3 years. I fish the CBBT every Nov/Dec, and can't wait to get down there permanently.

Dave

Back