Hello from Reedville

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey,
Great site! I bought my 2001 2520MV in 2002 with 35 hours. It's been great getting into the shollows fishing for Specs. The boat you see on this site by the gas pump at Buzzards Point in Reedville is mine. Thank God it is not as thursty as my previous boat! A 30' Trojan with twin Chryslers. We sold that boat to help to buy our place on the water. Well my wife knew after a little time I wasn't happy with the boat that came with the property (22' marathon) and promised if she got promoted she would buy a boat more fitting to our needs. The rest is history!
We moved down full time this past May and are loving life! I'm building my shop behind the house and she is working in Colonial Beach. No more two hour commutes!
We're into to Kayaking, Fishing, Classic cars, Oyster gardening and Golf. This site has gave me alot of great ideas fo up grades to our Parker. Thanks!!! [/img]

Well its good to see another happy parker owner!!!Welcome aboard and great people on here with ideas!!!

Back