Hello to all!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rum Bum

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello and introduce another Ft. Pierce,Florida based Parker owner. I inherited this boat and then added the T-top, electronics box, GPS / Fish finder, VHF, stereo, live well, and leaning post- not sure if it's a 21SE or a DVCC (how can I tell?). This is a great site- lots of information about these great boats.

1996 2100- Some friends and I tournament fishing in Ft. Pierce

KingfishWinner.jpg

HibiscusTournament07003.jpg

Key West Lobster season opening Aug. 07
Lob07003.jpg

The days catch for our group
Openingday07b.jpg

Welcome!

Pretty sure you've got a 21DV. 21DV has 21 degree deadrise and radio box console, 21 SE has 14 degrees, 21 SE has sides and console like the 18.

RE picture 1...Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! :wink: Did your fish place?

Ft Pierce is a very important city. That's where we get on Florida Turnpike off I-95 heading to Islamorada. :D

Look at dem bugs? Now, why are their claws ;) missing?

Welcome aboard to ClassicParker !

The 25' DV hulls have 2 lifting strakes on the forward hull while the MV's only have 1.
Do the 21 and 23 hulls follow that design? If so, that's one way to tell.

Welcome aboard Rum Bum! :D

The 23 does, don't know about the 21. Email Robin at Parker with the serial #, you'll know for sure then.

FishFactory":25lk6qvh said:
Welcome!

Pretty sure you've got a 21DV. 21DV has 21 degree deadrise and radio box console, 21 SE has 14 degrees, 21 SE has sides and console like the 18.

RE picture 1...Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! :wink: Did your fish place?

Ft Pierce is a very important city. That's where we get on Florida Turnpike off I-95 heading to Islamorada. :D

It's a DV... Thanks for the info! Yeah, actually we took first and got a 5K check for that fish. Lucky day for us, but one I'll never forget. Good idea on sending an email with my serial number- I've got a couple of other questions to ask them as well. Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!

Back