Helm chair parts??

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan 2530

Reaction score
I have the same helm seat as the one in this picture from Fuellevellow's 2530. Does anyone know what brand it is?

There are two nylon spacers on the slide mechanism and one cracked on me. I looked over the chair and could not find a name anywhere. Where can I get parts????

boat_166s_778.jpg

Parker":krqq97er said:
If I recall correctly, the seats or manf. by Wise.

Brad

My seats are Wise, have 3 (?) year warranty. Think they are in Tenn or Kentucky. They were nice enough to send me some replacement parts some years back. Just tell them the purchase date of your boat.

I e-mailed Parker on this Thursday and after a few e-mails and a reference to this site to figure out exactly what part I was talking about, the Fed Ex truck was in my driveway today with the parts. :D

Not too many companies out their like Parker. There were no warranty questions asked or verifications of where I bought the boat or hull # references. Considering I am the second owner and I bought the boat from the first owner not a dealership that is pretty impressive. I had a problem and they fixed it free of charge. It took me about 1/2 an hour to install the parts and I was good to go. I love my boat and the company that built it more and more each day, very happy with my purchase.

Thanks TimC2520 for the heads up. :!: :!: :!: :D

Bryan,

I had problems with both of my seats.

The Spyder on the Navigator station had completely failed: split through.

The Helm station slider would not hold position.

The boat only had 33 hours on it forcryingoutloud! :evil:

I emailed Robin at Parker . . . 2 brand new (next configuration/revision) Spyder/Sliders appeared at my door in VERY short order.

I had some questions regarding engine placement and alignment. The engineer Robin refered me to got to me on the next business day.

Parker's customer service (my expierance) is OUTSTANDING. :mrgreen:

Wow . . . what a stand-up group of folks!

Kevin G.

Back