I just got a Parker 1800......

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peterc

Reaction score
......And I am stoked!!!!

I just got it last week, and I have taken it out 3 times already.

I'm sure it will slay lots of fish this summer.

Attachments

• 100_4004small.jpg
    100_4004small.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 2,077
I have an 1800 just aquired and so does Billyo. We have yet to getem wet.

What year did you get?

I'm Splashing mine hopefully on Good Friday!

Welcome aboard CP its a great site. :D

Welcome to the site and congrats on the new ride...

I fish out of Dana all the time. I’m getting a guest slip this weekend and will be fishing Saturday and Sunday.

If you are on the water give me a shout and we can share reports.

Drew

Congratulations Pete!
We're gathering quite a collection of 18's here! :)

Megabyte":2rlikffb said:
We're gathering quite a collection of 18's here! :)

Not only that, it appears that for an "East Coast" boat, Parkers are doing quite well out on the West Coast too. 8)

Welcome to ClassicParker and congrats on your new ride, Peter. You know the drill; keep your Parker in top condition, catch lots of fish, and share it all with the rest of us here on ClassicParker, by posting lots of pictures!

More boat in a smaller hull has never been made. Mine has saved my bacon more than once. Watch charging stern quarter seas over 3' but other than that they can take most anything that you would want to be out in. Congrats :)

18' Parkers...ahhhhh...what great boats. I had one. Ran it out 30 miles with 4 people and a full livewell plenty of times. Biggest and toughest 18' made.

Cost me over $90,000. :shock: Well, the 18 was such a great performer, I had to try a 23 SE and then the 23 Deep Vee! :D

FishFactory":3p9p24fu said:
Cost me over $90,000. :shock:
Well, the 18 was such a great performer, I had to try a 23 SE and then the 23 Deep Vee! :D

You say that like it was a bad thing! :D

Megabyte":2w92aw7i said:
FishFactory":2w92aw7i said:
Cost me over $90,000. :shock:
Well, the 18 was such a great performer, I had to try a 23 SE and then the 23 Deep Vee! :D

You say that like it was a bad thing! :D

Glad the boat buying is over (for a while). Now's there's time and some money for, what is it the ladies call it..."accessorizing"? Such as,

Rev 4 prop (man jewelry)
600L
Airmar shoot thru
FinAddict tackle drawers
Ladder back chairs

:D :D :D

Congrats!
This forum is great. I joined to learn about parkers, then ended up getting an 18' as well, all because of the great talk about them, and of course the people!

If you have a 18 Parker, the 94qt Igloo cooler fits just right between the rear jump seats. I installed a 1"x3" teak board between the seats to keep the cooler off the motor. Motor would full tilt (adjust teak to clear) and remember to move cooler before tilting.

Back